We accept registration for high school students at any time during the school year. Please contact our office at 403-934-5179 for registration and program information.
Press Release - Golden Hills sees continued Improvement in Student Achievement ----- Students in the Golden Hills School Division are performing well and continue to improve in many areas according to the most recent results on the 2014-2015 Provincial Achievement Test and Diploma Examinations. “We are very pleased to see continued increases again in this year’s student achievement resul...
We are pleased to share our Report to the Community & Interim Education Plan with all of our parents, staff, students and communities. Please click here for the link to the document. Enjoy!
Dear Parents of Strathmore Area schools: Though you may not have heard much about this in the media, we are finding that the most recent budget announcement is turning out to be the one of the toughest budgets we have dealt with in the last decade. It has the potential to significantly impact our classrooms, programming, busing and other supports we currently have in place for students. We ne...
|711 West Lake Road
- Jan 17 - Diploma - SS 30-2 Part A
- Jan 17 - Diploma - SS 30-1 Part A
- Jan 19 - PAT - English LA Part A
- Jan 19 - PAT - K&E English LA Part A
- Jan 23 - Diploma - ENG 30-1/30-2 Part B
- Jan 23 - PAT - Social Studies
- Jan 23 - PAT - K&E Social Studies
- Jan 24 - PAT - K&E Science
- Jan 24 - Diploma - SS 30-1/30-2 Part B
- Jan 24 - PAT - Science